Total Pageviews

About Me

Nairobi, Kenya
So here i am and here it is, my Blog!! I am in Nairobi, Kenya opened a 5 star hotel in October 2009 as Executive Chef, 3 Rosette background and love to eat out far and wide

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Setting Up!!

Hey there fellow Chefs, Cooks and Epicures. I first thought to write about my time as Executive Chef of a 5 star Hotel in Nairobi Kenya and and my visits around the country and beyond. To the famous Masaai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Mombasa and after flying right next to Mt Kilimanjaro all the way to the island of spice, Zanzibar.I could just never work out how to keep an electronic diary!!!!!!












So in between the work and watching my little daughter grow up (she was born in Kenya much to peoples suprise!! )  I try to eat as well as can be and greatly savour the time i can get back to the UK and hook up with fellow Chef, Blogger and my Best Friend Steve.You can follow him @chefbennett01 and his great blog http://thymeandplaice.blogspot.com/.  When we then go off on culinary adventures the last one was the Ledbury where Steve had manged to become friends with Brett after Chefs Eat Out with The Caterer and we had a really really great meal.I  cannot now wait until January when we will meet up for Kasia my Daughter's first birthday and her christening, we have drawn up a list of places we want to go Bar Bouloud,Hix Oyster and Sat Bains to name but a few. So bear with me whilst i learn the ins and outs of setting up and running a blog, as i go through life here in Kenya i hope you will join me,

By the way the background pic is by me it was at the Masaai Mara looks like someone beat me to lunch!!!!!

All the Best,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment